Bobbi Brown is the founder and CCO of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. And Carrie Underwood is, well, we all know exactly who Carrie Underwood is.
The two beauties had a phone conversation recently, and here’s what we can learn about getting gorgeous from both women.
1. No one is immune to the blue eyes shadow phase: “I do remember having blue mascara and green mascara. And blue eye shadow of course. Things that didn’t exactly look too good,” Underwood admitted.
2. Sometimes mascara goes everywhere but your eyelashes and that’s OK. “I am sure you don’t, because you are a professional,” she told Brown, “but I am an offender of getting mascara in places where it shouldn’t be, like the bridge of my nose and around my eyes.”
3. Always look like you care. “I don’t think I ever have makeup-free days, to be honest. I wear makeup for me. I don’t want to walk by a mirror and feel like I haven’t given some sort of effort. I just feel better when I have a little on.”
4. Because, if you go out barefaced, they will come. “If I have to make a late night run to the grocery store or pharmacy, the one time I actually don’t have makeup on is the one time everybody will notice me and want to take pictures, so that’s also why I do try to wear makeup,” Underwood said. “I am a shy person, naturally, so sometimes I forget what I do for my job and I will be at the grocery store and I will be like, ‘Why is that person trying to take a picture of me? Oh yeah, now I remember.’”
5. Put the good in. “With pregnancy, I am definitely going more on the vegetarian side, but as soon as I am not pregnant anymore I will go back to being vegan. I don’t think I am craving anything too crazy. I try to keep it as healthy as possible and try to take care of myself. And, you know, putting good things in,” Underwood said.
6. Getting glam is good for the soul. “There are just so many people on the road, and it’s kind of therapeutic for me to be able to sit on my butt, and have all my things, and it’s quiet. It’s my time to play,” she said.
Source: CMT News